Clark County School District - Lic. Personnel
Las Vegas, NV
7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
We are looking for outstanding and
diverse candidates who have a relentless
drive to achieve results, overcome
challenges and commit to only the
highest expectations for themselves and
their students. All candidates must be
certified to teach or meet the following
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Minimum grade point average
(GPA) of 2.75
3. Successful employment history
4. Ability to obtain a license with
the State of Nevada Department of
Education. Most states
qualify for reciprocity. Click here for
How to Apply
We invite you to teach, live and grow
with the Clark County School District.
We are currently recruiting for all
types of candidates in all subject
areas, with a particular interest in the
following high demand subjects: Special
Education, Elementary, Math and Science.
For a full list of our current licensed
job vacancies, please visit
The Clark County School District (CCSD), which covers Las Vegas and surrounding suburban and rural communities, is currently recruiting qualified candidates for the 2013-2014 school year in all subject areas. Diverse schools, great benefits, and a lively community make Clark County School District as unique as you are. Learn more and apply today at ccsd.net/jobs.
Benefits of Teaching with CCSD
CCSD educators are committed to their shared goal of closing the achievement gap in our schools. When you become a teacher with Clark County School District, you are not just getting a job, you are joining a team of educators committed to changing the future of our kids and our community.
• Work in the fifth largest school district in the United States where you’ll receive ongoing support to help you reach your full potential.
• Serve a diverse population of over 311,000 students in urban and rural schools.
• Join a prestigious network of Milken Award winning educators in over 350 schools, including six new Career and Technical Academies and some of the nation’s top Magnet schools.
• Enjoy living in one of the nation’s sunniest southwestern locations, just hours from the beaches of California and the mountains of Utah.
• Experience all of the shows, concerts and restaurants that Las Vegas has to offer.
• Visit nearby natural destinations, including Lake Mead, the Colorado River, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, or the mountains and pine trees of nearby Mt. Charleston.
• Access ongoing professional development opportunities including individualized mentoring for all new teachers.
• Receive a competitive salary between $35,000-$70,000 plus benefits, including paid health insurance and retirement benefits.
• Benefit from a low cost of living in a community with no city, county, or state income tax.
$35,083 - $70,060
Open until filled
all states are encouraged to apply.
Use job ID k12jobs - 13223 when applying to
Clark County School District - Lic. Personnel is an
equal employment opportunity employer.
this job to a colleague or friend
Office Specialist Licensed Personnel
2832 E Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas , NV 89121
Email this employer